Admission Intake Age: 2.3 years to 2.9 years
At this stage, the initial hiccups and settlement stage almost gets over, a child knows what is going on around him and consciously starts making efforts to learn things. Formal plans and procedures are laid out in terms of curricula and a number of stimulating activities, meaningful group interaction and structured learning gradually unfolds.
- Theme based learning begins. Monthly themes, weekly topics and daily activities keep the kids excited, busy and wanting for more.
- Each daily schedule is developed pre-hand and integrated, so that each activity complements the others and builds layers of learning and discovery opportunities.
- Pre-reading, Pre-math, basics of logical thinking, and ability to reason things are worked out.
- Block play, Clay play, dough play, free play, and pretend play become handy here.
- The world of Art and Craft is introduced and greatly enjoyed by children.
- Exploration and understanding increases and curiosity, self-initiative and persistence are developed along.