Sherringwood Foundation – Our social initiative :
This is a social initiative of Sherringwood Foundation wherein Sherringwood does its bit to save the children and save the society by contributing actively and socially in possible ways.
The Compassionate Earth Project
The mission of Sherringwood Foundation is to make this world an equal place by tirelessly doing our bit for society with a compassionate heart. If each and every active citizen of planet earth would do his bit with a compassionate heart, this earth would achieve the much-required connect between equality, liberty and humanity.
Sherringwood Foundation strives to fulfill its mission by the following action-oriented steps:
- Go to registered orphanages, blind-schools and other such institutes and distribute sweets, blankets and/or old clothes.
- Learn to respect old people even more, be kind, considerate and compassionate towards them, visit old age homes and try to understand and implement ways to help them live better lives. Please remember each and every old person is a golden member of society and deserves respect.
- Collect the plastic from the roads, follow traffic rules, plant trees and improve the local surroundings.
- Go to the Gaushala and see how cows are fed and milked.
- Go to cottage industries, see how they earn a living through labour intensive processes and do our bit by supporting them in ways possible.
- See how NGOs work in the development of the under-privileged and work in collaboration with them.
- Learn about the Indian culture, its roots, its independence movement and its struggle
- Learn about the various practices that Indians adopt as a culture and why do we do that.
- Work with a team of NGOs involved in curbing various social evils with special importance to the upliftment of Education. From Anganwadi events to conducting seminars that spread the importance of education, get involved.
- Go to Government sponsored projects Jan Shikshan Sansthans and do our bit to perform our social responsibility.
- Involve national and international members and expand the network of like-minded missionaries.
We urge You and your family to become a part of it and spread peace and do our bit to the differently-abled, the needy and the under-privileged members of our society.